Here’s the hits of the week, kids:
1. UNREAL not weather here all week. Low 30s. So good. Beat it Autumn.
2. Candles. Don’t you just love ’em? I try to light them every night with dinner. I know, fancy.
3. Crownies (Now called Janet King) is back on tv. Ripper. I’ve been wondering where it had gone. Perfect for my Thursday night kick-back, after a big work day. And whilst I’m on about good things on the ABC, don’t forget The Moonies on Wednesday nights: Pisser. Plus: another ‘Agony’ show is coming up: The Agony of Modern Manners, starting next Wednesday… Dunno if it will be any good, but it’s worth watching just to hear Adam Zwar’s dulcet voice-overs.
Just call me TV Week.
4. Dan Sultan’s letter about March in March. Could I love that guy any MORE? (I swear he is singing Sorrowbound to me… Even though Nath says it is to him…) Plus: he has a new album AND did Live at the Wireless last Friday.
5. This. In here. It’s 9pm and I’ve just finished work, and I think I earned this today… A delish coldie whilst I write you this blog…
Happy Weekend to you all… The Adult Ashers are off to the big smoke this weekend for dinner with a famous person… See you on the other side, and I’ll tell you all about it…
….From The Ashers xx