It’s that time of the week, so here are the hits people:
1. I never thought I’d say it- usually I’m all Heckle and Jeckle about it, but finally, we got some rain up here. I can see some tiny shoots of light green peeping around the brown of the lawns. The Lily Pillys have lifted their heads. Some of the tacky humid salt air has been washed away.
2. I got a ticket to the Problogger Seminar all the way over there in August. Seems like a strange thing to do, especially so far away, but I did it, and I’m weirdly excited, without even knowing why. That’s a lot of posts that need to write themselves to justify the weekend. Shhh, don’t disturb me: Typing.
3. Little Cove. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: you, my friend, are the best beach in the known world. Except on high-tide. Then you suck. But otherwise: the CEO of Awesome.
4. My new runners. Hahaha just joking. They also suck, because they represent almost two hundred bucks of potential pain. You can stop looking at me right now shoes. Back in your box.
5. Thai fish cakes from The Seafood Market at Noosa Junction. A delicious dinner for an inspired* chef, such as myself. Heat ’em up, chuck with salad and a dipping sauce, and you are the Home Maker of the Week (voted by me).
*And by inspired, I mean shithouse.
So, tell me your hits…