So here it is, the hit list of the week:
1. This stuff. Mmmmm. I don’t think I need to say any more, other than thanks Sam and Ben and thanks Mum for some supplies. Also thanks Me (and Uncle Dan) for having the good sense to get a bottle to farewell my beautiful Sue*. We didn’t have the ‘correct’ glasses for my taste, but, Mmmmm.
2. Evans Head. We had the opportunity to spend a few nights there over the long weekend, and that joint was awesome. We emerged from the time-warp of a coastal town of thirty-seven years ago, three days later, rejuvenated. Go there if you can. But not if you want fancy shiz. (Gulpers of green smoothies in Mason jars or Salted Caramel Macaron Munchers need not apply. The RSL does NOT have Himalayan Sea Salt, nor is the beef Wagyu.)
3. A fun little idea that might become something with this here blog… It might not, but it IS fun to dream a little dream sometimes doncha think? Stay tuned on that one… You KNOW I’ll be sharing the news if it’s peachy.
4. Michael Franti. I’ve said it before, but I’ve gotta say it again. How good is this song?
5. Great teachers. Our kids have hit the jackpot this year, with awesome teachers that suit them perfectly. I know it’s only the first week, but we are pumped…. Or maybe that’s just me and the euphoria of a house that says tidy, and air that stays whinge free for five whole hours a day.
What are your hits of the week?
*OOPS, that sounds weird, like she’s dead- she’s not, just DEAD TO ME for leaving me without a coffee buddy for the next year whilst she gallivants around from girt to girt.