Bond, James Bond
1. So on Sunday I went to a wine lunch, and got a bit tired = No blog.
2. Yesterday I minded some other kids (and ours) all day, with no minutes to myself = No blog.
3. Then last night: Homeland = No blog.
So here’s a little something, or in fact two little somethings to tide you over until I have some space in my head to write you something:
1. Liam playing the James Bond theme on his new guitar. He’s had five lessons. I think it’s pretty good (as I should, given I have absolutely no musical talent, plus, I’m his Mum).
2. Uncle Rico. Who doesn’t love Uncle Rico? He reminds me of Uncles Glenn and Darren. I wish they were here.
Speak soon, RRs…